Friday, April 5, 2013

Voting Poll

It is well past time to change the header for my blog! This has been the header for 3 years now:

Ender is obviously no longer a baby, and our family has grown. What should the new theme be?
On the right sidebar, I have created a poll so you can voice your opinion; you have all summer (because I won't get to it until the end of the summer). The poll will close August 31st at midnight. You can vote on more than one option. Please share this with friends and family!
It's not urgent or serious, just fun. :)

Here are the choices and some examples of what I have in mind. Please remember these are all drafts:

QAPTAIN MOMMYPANTS SPACESHIP



QAPTAIN MOMMYPANTS POCKETS



QAPTAIN MOMMYPANTS BOAT

something rafty or shipwrecked


something wild and sporty

something crazy

QAPTAIN MOMMYPANTS BIPLANE



QAPTAIN MOMMYPANTS HERO



OTHER (POLICE QAPTAIN, FIRE QAPTAIN, SCHOOL QAPTAIN, SPORTS QAPTAIN)

If you have more ideas, I would love to hear them! 

These are "themes" I've been thinking about for a couple years. The final picture will probably be hand-drawn (or a combination with computer stuff). 

And now I should probably take a little break from drawing...Scarlett pulled out all the stops while my attention was art-directed. 

She ripped labels off toy food.
She destroyed Ender's LEGO spaceship.
She got into the spices and dumped out all the chili powder.
She unwound toilet paper all over the bathroom and used the toilet brush to paint the floor (while I was cleaning up her spice mess).
She doodled with my Bamboo Splash pen (while I was cleaning up her toilet mess).


There were other mischievous doings inbetween all of that-- Scarlett was on a nonstop mission of destruction and mayhem. I have to admit I shouted in dismay when I discovered each calamity. But I tried mightily to not direct my shouts at her...phew...I could see the humor of it all in some tiny hidden space in my brain, but I sure felt frustrated. She is now taking a nap. It is a relief. 


1 comment:

  1. I like the "something rafty or shipwrecked" and the "something crazy"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! My blog is blah-g without your feedback!