I'll spare you the details. I very, very, very nearly barfed. For real.
Reasons I'm Grateful For My Son's Poomongous Diaper
- It made me laugh. A lot!
- When Michael was home briefly between classes, we laughed together.
- I got to make sound effects and exaggerated gags (that's just way too much fun).
- Ender babbled and told me the story of his diaper adventure!
- I got to wash his carseat cover (it needed it anyway).
- I got to scrub the bathtub...and the toilet (they really needed it, I'm ashamed to say).
- Good bonding time with my funny little boy!
- Ender got to rummage in the basket of his clean laundry (once folded) without me hovering like an aggravated chicken since I was busy cleaning the tub and toilet. Why chicken? It just fits.
- I got to feel like a "Yummy Mummy," as the English call it, since I already had my makeup done--I think it's hot to be a housewife happily doing hard work and looking quite above the task.
- Ender treated me with his mischievous smile as I held him in front of the mirror to see his cuteness all wrapped up in a froggy towel (his favorite part of a bath besides splashing).
- I have an even bigger reason to take out the trash!
- Ender had fun!
- It may have been "dirty work," but I surely felt I did the Lord's work!