Friday, October 16, 2009

Before & After - Kitchen


The sad part is: I can't find the BEFORE picture! Isn't that silly? So imagine my sink piled high (about a foot and half higher than the edge) and every surface of the counter covered with yet more dishes. I know, it's embarrassing. The original Before had Ender in it, too, just so you could be distracted by his cuteness. ;) Love how his hair looks like it's all piled on top.


*the date on the bottom right corner is totally wrong. Dumb camera--it's been spazzing.
And AFTER! Those are laundry keys on the counter. It's a cute kitchen, isn't it? It's also very little. There's nothing next to the stove besides my fridge. Not much to work with! But I liked it. And I really did keep it about this clean most days.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that little kitchen! It's charming. And I can imagine how easy it would be for dishes to pile up--not much counter-space for overflow, is there? But overall, I think it's really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! My blog is blah-g without your feedback!