Well, this year I've decided to tame my typical annoyance and be grateful that it's getting me to think ahead. :) And here's what I did today when I had some time to relax after cleaning the bathroom and bedroom!
My Christmas Wishlist
My style is to give specifics so that it's easier for the giver. I also list a good number of things so that there are at least a few things to choose from.
- The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma (#3), by Trenton Lee Stewart (paperback, please)
- New Journal (with nice pens, preferrably black Pilot)
- Chocolate (I love Hershey's with no nuts; Kisses; Snickers; Milky Way; 3 Musketeers, etc.)
- Perhaps a clothing budget ($30 is actually plenty sufficient. Even $20 is. Heck, $10 is nice). OR fabric budget (no clue $$)
- Germaine Tailleferre's Harp Concertino sheet music, Piano Reduction
OR Nicolas Flagello Harp Sonata sheet music (for any other sheet music, ask Michael)
- Tempera paints (so far, my favorite to play with--I've never owned any; I'd like to expand my art skills)
- Wristwatch: either simple, pretty and water-resistant analog (silver or silver & gold) OR plain waterproof sports watch with timer and stopwatch, digital. A dainty, pretty watch with all the sports watch features would be ideal, but those things are usually so stinking expensive!!!
- Audrey Hepburn movie (not How To Steal a Million, we own that) or pretty much any movie from that classic period
- Cute socks! Ankle or knee-high
- Pretty scarves (decorative/accessory, not winter--although I wouldn't object to those)
I promise I'm not too picky. If you're concerned, you could talk to Michael. ;) In any case, I'm not posting this to guilt you all into getting me presents already! It was just a fun thing for me to do today. Besides, I like Christmas a whole lot more than Halloween.