This is a different take on how I'll normally do this. I couldn't resist this little interview! Christy did it first, and Rae copied...and I copied!
Questions with Ender (he is 3½ years old)
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
You say "yes you can watch a movie, Ender!" Sometimes you say that.
2. What makes Mommy happy?
Make you smile! You make me happy and then I am happy.
3. What makes Mommy sad?
If I cry if you don't. You make yourself when I cry. When you're frus-chated.
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
She makes me laugh! Sometimes she blows up balloons.
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
You were being really quiet to the stories from Grandma!
6. How old is Mommy?
Three when she's three. Three when Grandma read you some stories when you were a kid.
7. How tall is Mommy?
When you grew big, you were into my mommy!
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
She loves to do...what do you love to do, Tate? (Qait)
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
We go sometimes and Daddy! I'm gone when I drive inside my home.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is Mommy really good at?
You're good at ...she loves to...you love to do...to draw a house. And you love to draw a rocket.
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
She sings that she has to write at the computer.
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
You do for building a giant, GIANT ROCKET!!! You make balloons. Sometimes you make three balloons. Sometimes you make butterflies out of balloons.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Your favorite is ....uh...chicken.
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Because I'm proud of you. That you came home.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Ferb! That would be funny.
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We and I help us make ourselves eat popcorn and then watch a movie with popcorn!
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
We and I match like the same as our clothes!
19. How are you and Mommy different?
We and I are not ...the colors are not the same.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because I very love you too.
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
You love...what do you love to go to? You love to go to the grocery store.