- If you've been lazy all day, just tell people you're busy being a mom. They'll congratulate you for getting nothing done.
- Forget sweeping. Just stick a swiffer-pad on your baby's belly and send them crawling to the kitchen!
- Use dirty diapers as bargaining chips.
- To snatch a quick nap, claim the baby won't nap if you won't nap with them. Wait, that's true for some babies?
- Stuck in boring company: pretend you have to go nurse.
- You can have a messy house. Nice people get it.
- On gassy days, blame it all on the baby.
- When you're undeniably cranky and hormonal, you're allowed to be because you have a baby. Everyone knows that, and if they don't, teach them.
- No one can get away with critiquing your figure. You just had a baby! Even if you just had a baby a year ago! Or four years ago...or...really, no one should critique your figure.
- Lastly and most sweetly, you get to enjoy the most adorable smiles that are given with pure love. :) And you get to snuggle. And you get to laugh and be silly, and get excited over seemingly tiny things like "she's slapping her tray to say she wants another bite!" Oh, it's wonderful.
|Scarlett ponders my wedding ring|
|Being adorable just for me!|