Monday, April 4, 2011

DAY20 - If I Had 3 Wishes, What Would They Be?



  1. All the money I'd ever want OR need.
    Just being honest! It would be great to not worry at all about money. And also being completely honest, I would love using my money to help other people. I wouldn't mind building my dream house, too, but I would SO love to help people with money things, you know? The kind of service that requires money. I don't feel like it trumps all other service, but I'd love to add it to my list of Service Capabilities.
    It sounds fun and exciting to be rich, especially since I'm not wanting it as the way to find happiness. I'm already happy.
  2. Perfect health (for me and my family)
    That's something I wouldn't feel guilty about wishing for! ;) It would be awesome...
  3. Um...well here we'll go more magical than the others: do you remember how Sabrina the Teenage Witch could snap and have an instant outfit, whatever she wanted? I think she wasted that magic on some really hideously ugly 80s/90s clothes, but I wouldn't mind the same little snapping power. I'd LOVE to be able to do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! My blog is blah-g without your feedback!