I know the answer to that! You'd find TOO MUCH! Let us have the fun of spelunking in the depths of Qait's purse...
- IKEA receipts
- Fluoride prescription for Ender
- Mary Kay lip gloss samplers
- phone case
- eye drops
- Mary Kay lip sunscreen
- gum wrapper(s)
- apple in ziploc (for the core if there's no trash)
- very good hand cream
- mirror compact
- MUSE cd
- reminder notes
- notes with driving directions
- Medicaid papers
- WIC pamphlet
- paper bag (usually accompanied by spare undies for Ender)
- hotel reservation for wedding anniversary :D
- ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF SCARLETT! Which reminded me to scan them so I can share them... :)
That's "it." I typically add my phone and a heavy water bottle to the purse.
Did you know I don't like to carry a purse? One reason is that it makes it too easy to take so many things with me (because why not be prepared if you're going to the trouble of hefting things around with you?).
I would rather carry nothing. So when Michael takes me on dates, I rarely bring stuff with me. I enjoy the freedom, and I enjoy letting him carry any necessary stuff. :)
So you're supposed to be able to tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse, right? What does this tell you? It tells me I have an obvious reason for shoulder aches and should STILL probably add a book to the pile...you should always have a book with you...