Saturday, April 9, 2011

DAY25 - What You Would Find in My Bag


I know the answer to that! You'd find TOO MUCH! Let us have the fun of spelunking in the depths of Qait's purse...

  1. IKEA receipts
  2. Fluoride prescription for Ender
  3. Gum
  4. Headphones
  5. Toothpaste
  6. Floss
  7. Coins
  8. Mary Kay lip gloss samplers
  9. phone case
  10. wallet
  11. eye drops
  12. Mary Kay lip sunscreen
  13. sunglasses
  14. gum wrapper(s)
  15. apple in ziploc (for the core if there's no trash)
  16. very good hand cream
  17. pens
  18. keys
  19. mirror compact
  20. MUSE cd
  21. reminder notes
  22. notes with driving directions
  23. napkin
  24. Medicaid papers
  25. checkbook
  26. WIC pamphlet
  27. notepad
  28. paper bag (usually accompanied by spare undies for Ender)
  29. hotel reservation for wedding anniversary :D
  30. ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF SCARLETT! Which reminded me to scan them so I can share them... :) 
That's "it." I typically add my phone and a heavy water bottle to the purse. 
Did you know I don't like to carry a purse? One reason is that it makes it too easy to take so many things with me (because why not be prepared if you're going to the trouble of hefting things around with you?). 
I would rather carry nothing. So when Michael takes me on dates, I rarely bring stuff with me. I enjoy the freedom, and I enjoy letting him carry any necessary stuff. :)

So you're supposed to be able to tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her purse, right? What does this tell you? It tells me I have an obvious reason for shoulder aches and should STILL probably add a book to the pile...you should always have a book with you...

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I do the same thing. If Brady is with me I make him carry any of my necessaries. Unless he asks me to carry something first then I bring my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I thought I didn't have much in my purse--but I do, come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! My blog is blah-g without your feedback!