Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DAY1 - A Recent Picture and 15 Interesting Things About Me

In keeping with the 30 Day Challenge.

Me today (dyed hair--you can still see a streak of blonde, though)

  1. As a kid, I was mostly a tomboy because I knew the boys would be more likely to hang out with me. Actually, I used the same tactic in high school.
  2. I'm an Army brat; we moved about every 2 years. Maybe that fact is less interesting than how its effects on me are interesting...
  3. I'm quite often a lucid dreamer. Whether or not it makes a difference, I decided I wanted to dream lucidly as soon as my brother Isaac taught me what it means.
  4. When I draw, I often end up crouched on the floor in a terribly uncomfortable position. My legs crawl up on their own until I'm huddled on my knees and breathing through my mouth in the inevitable congestion that follows.
  5. I love aimless, long walks in freezing weather (bundled up).
  6. Colors are deeply connected to emotions to me. Not so much that colors make me feel certain ways, but certain feelings will make me lean towards certain colors.
  7. I categorize my memories by the places I've lived. I think it's a big part of why I have a good memory.
  8. I would love to read to old, lonely people.
  9. I throw my head back when I laugh. And mine is a loud laugh.
  10. I don't really like baths if I'm just...relaxing...(but I did use to do my homework on a makeshift tray in the tub).
  11. I ALWAYS have knots in my shoulders. 
  12. My bellybutton is crooked, about 1 inch to the side (a post-baby development).
  13. I have a childishly deep imagination, and I frequently get lost in it. I have stories!
  14. Cellars and unfinished basements creep me out.
  15. I like to sit in corners or similar spots that give me a view of the full room. I suppose it's a safety precaution, but I don't feel like I do it out of fear. I just like watching.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! You dyed your hair! That's crazy! It looks great from what I can see. Of course, you are beautiful anyway and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Oh, and 7 is definitely the same for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! My blog is blah-g without your feedback!