In keeping with the 30 Day Challenge.
Me today (dyed hair--you can still see a streak of blonde, though)
- As a kid, I was mostly a tomboy because I knew the boys would be more likely to hang out with me. Actually, I used the same tactic in high school.
- I'm an Army brat; we moved about every 2 years. Maybe that fact is less interesting than how its effects on me are interesting...
- I'm quite often a lucid dreamer. Whether or not it makes a difference, I decided I wanted to dream lucidly as soon as my brother Isaac taught me what it means.
- When I draw, I often end up crouched on the floor in a terribly uncomfortable position. My legs crawl up on their own until I'm huddled on my knees and breathing through my mouth in the inevitable congestion that follows.
- I love aimless, long walks in freezing weather (bundled up).
- Colors are deeply connected to emotions to me. Not so much that colors make me feel certain ways, but certain feelings will make me lean towards certain colors.
- I categorize my memories by the places I've lived. I think it's a big part of why I have a good memory.
- I would love to read to old, lonely people.
- I throw my head back when I laugh. And mine is a loud laugh.
- I don't really like baths if I'm just...relaxing...(but I did use to do my homework on a makeshift tray in the tub).
- I ALWAYS have knots in my shoulders.
- My bellybutton is crooked, about 1 inch to the side (a post-baby development).
- I have a childishly deep imagination, and I frequently get lost in it. I have stories!
- Cellars and unfinished basements creep me out.
- I like to sit in corners or similar spots that give me a view of the full room. I suppose it's a safety precaution, but I don't feel like I do it out of fear. I just like watching.