Friday, March 18, 2011

DAY3 - A Habit That You Wish You Didn't Have

Um, gee.

Well, I'm so perfect that there aren't any habits I

Right.

Michael says perhaps my habit of disgusting booger disposal. I'm wicked: that just makes me laugh. Apparently that habit doesn't bother me as much as it should. I did suffer embarrassment for it once, though. I took the car to get it cleaned all fancy-like as a present for Michael after a particularly messy trip (the weather and my early pregnancy persuaded me not to do it on my own). The cleaning deal included some inside things, though not a brand-new-looking detail job. When they opened the door for me, I saw more obviously than ever before a little farm of dried boogie swipes collected on the side of the driver seat.
It felt like everyone's eyes were on the cluster of crusties.

I could say it bothers me that my brain keeps an ongoing to-do list that will stress me if ignored.

Oh darn! I just thought of one, but then Michael kissed me, and I totally forgot what it was.

That was a nice kiss.

I'm serious, I'll have to get back to you on that. I sat here and tried to remember, but it is completely swiped from my memory.

Maybe that's a bad habit! Erasing my faults from my memory! But...I wouldn't say I wish I didn't have that habit! >:)

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHAH!!! These phrases made me laugh out loud: little farm of dried boogie swipes & cluster of crusties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! My blog is blah-g without your feedback!