Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DAY15 - Share First 10 Songs Played on Shuffle


My iPod is broken. It won't hold a charge. That's okay, though, because it was free (it had been left behind for at least a year when we managed girls' apartments at BYU-Idaho). I still played my music on shuffle...on the computer.


Amber - 311

Teardrop - Massive Attack

I Get Knocked Down - Chumbawamba

Major Tom - Shiny Toy Guns

If You're Gone - Matchbox Twenty

Fields of Gold - Sting

Vogue [Edit] - Madonna

Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode

One Wrong Door - A Silent Film
(can't find "One Wrong Door" for streaming online, here's "You'll Leave A Mark")
Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel 

And I cheated! *GASP!* Because among the songs, "Beautiful Girls (Remix)" by Sean Kingston played. And I think that's a pretty fun song...but I don't like Sean Kingston much, if at all. Isn't that silly? I mean, here I am telling you about it...
Otherwise, I like all those songs. I just won't get all verbose about it--I'm not in the mood today. :)

1 comment:

Thanks! My blog is blah-g without your feedback!