I ate two of these.
- And then I ate several bowls of cereal (too many) and a big bowl of chocolate ice cream.
- A lot of my meals are like that, not very put together (it's a pregnancy thing).
- Aside from pregnancies, I have weighed the same since I was about 14; the muscle v. fat changed at different times, but the number stayed the same (just shows how much numbers don't show).
- I like preteen movies. Once in a while. Like a guilty pleasure.
- I like teen fiction.
- With this pregnancy, Doritos give me farm animal gas. It's atrocious.
- I avoid taking medicine (and I'm not always sure why).
- When I butter something, I use a lot of butter. Michael uses even more! We're a perfect match.
- In my head, I'm kind of a drama queen.
- I think dogs are stupid. Don't be bitter.